A downloadable game for Windows
Scatteria is a 2d platformer shooter based on post-apocalyptic environment.
It is inspired by games like Liero, Worms, Soldat and many more.
If you enjoy beating your friends in local splitscreen, you are going to most likely enjoy Scatteria!
Current version has up to 4 players splitscreen.
- Keyboard + Mouse (Player 1)
- Only with Keyboards (Players 1 - 2)
- Controller (Players 2 -4)
- Friend ;)
Current version is 0.11 aka "Public Splitscreen Demo (bug fix)"
No official single player still.
Future there will be singleplayer and multiplayer over tcp/ip. Plus many weapons/levels and features. So stay tuned!
You can wishlist Scatteria on Steam!
ps. You can support the game development by sending me donation. If you donate the $8,99 or more, I will send you the steam key via email when the game gets published.
0.11 Update contains:
-Controllers should work again!
-Lots of know and unkown bugs
-Shooting ground & tutorial level, with a robot target to shoot!
-Some small effects to add "juicy"
-Changeable keys menu disabled to avoid the mess with controllers again.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Its raining! and new weapon, pistol!32 days ago
- New water! With waves, splashed etc39 days ago
- Scatteria v0.11 Relased!Nov 01, 2018
- Tutorial Level IntroOct 06, 2018
- Scatteria finally available to wishlist on Steam!Oct 04, 2018
- New environment pixel art imported to ScatteriaSep 22, 2018
- 0.10 Update!Sep 03, 2018
- Boring aspect of game devAug 21, 2018