A downloadable game for Windows
Scatteria is a 2d platformer shooter based on post-apocalyptic environment.
It is inspired by games like Liero, Worms, Soldat and many more.
If you enjoy beating your friends in local splitscreen, you are going to most likely enjoy Scatteria!
Current version has up to 4 players splitscreen.
- Keyboard + Mouse (Player 1)
- Only with Keyboards (Players 1 - 2)
- Controller (Players 2 -4)
- Friend ;)
Demo version (0.31v) of Scatteria includes improved gameplay , tutorial + one single player level and couple of split screen levels and a lot of bug fixes!
Early access version is released on Steam. So if you liked the demo, you can support the development by buying the full version of Scatteria. It currently has few more levels + online game play support. A lot of new content coming on 2020!
0.11 Update contains: -Controllers should work again!
-Lots of know and unkown bugs
-Shooting ground & tutorial level, with a robot target to shoot!
-Some small effects to add "juicy"
-Changeable keys menu disabled to avoid the mess with controllers again.
- Scatteria 0.31 Demo released!36 days ago
- Scatteria Released On Steam Early Access77 days ago
- New Dynamic 2d Water effectSep 07, 2019
- The network code finally works!May 12, 2019
- Nuclear Explosion!Mar 24, 2019
- Its raining! and new weapon, pistol!Jan 19, 2019
- New water! With waves, splashed etcJan 12, 2019
- Scatteria v0.11 Relased!Nov 01, 2018